Your home’s indoor cameras in Bozeman are great baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your fully integrated smart home and available via a user-friendly home security app. This offers you versatility and comfort knowing you can check in on your baby from any location via your phone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video feed: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-definition footage of your child. You may even review recorded clips right from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you may speak to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you may use the audio feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your baby decides rest time is finished and wants out of the crib, you can have motion-triggered updates delivered right to your smartphone.
- One-touch call-outs: Although this perk is generally for older offspring, it’s worth a mention. With a single touch of a button, your kid can reach out to you by means of cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a terrific bonus. If you notice that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it could be a little uncomfortable in the room, you can change the settings on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may integrate another indoor camera and still have access to both of them with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Bozeman smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Bozeman smart home and enjoy the comfort and safety Vivint’s modern video cameras can offer. Contact (406) 926-0255 today and explore how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.